Mar 4, 2011

Lets play with Make up

 I don't usually post about make up but this time i must. I fell in love with clinique bottom lash mascara! It's little wonder wand! Seriously!
picture via www.clinique.com
I tried to take a picture of me wearing it, but again my bad camera failed me. But here we go..

I also wear here on my upper lashes Diorshow lash primer and diorshow iconic mascara.
These shots are a bit akward but i hope you get my meaning. I just cant live without that tiny tube anymore :D
Do anyone of you have any make up must haves? I am a huge mascara neurotic. That's the only thing i cant live without. Also i like to use white eyekohl.

I would love to her your make up tips and must haves?


 p.s Ignore that huge pimple on my chin..
Share |

6 comments:

  1. Wow what lovely eyelashes you have ♥
    I personally swear by MAC cosmetics, any product is worth investing in, it lasts for so long and the quality is amazing.
    I couldn't live without my eyebrow pencil and mascara!


    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean, wtf.. you are BEAUTIFUL! and your eyes... umm lets change eye colors lol.

    i would have to try that magical tube, darling! your lashes are out of this world. my lashes are straight and thin so i tend to use a lot of mascara and i always use my lash curler too. I love Lancome's Definicils mascara! i also cannot live without my covergirl lipstain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting about it :-) I so wish we could get this mascara here, but we have to wait until 2012 - that s*cks big time!
    It looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)
    Oh, yes! Lash curler is a must have too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, you are so adorable. i am beyond terrible with make up- i just kinda slap random crap on my face and hope it works out : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you used! Very springy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...