Nov 14, 2012

'' I love the smell of freshly cut ego. ''


I borrowed that quote from lovely Simona. Do you like it? I love it.
Anyhow, i found old pictures from my boyfriends computer. They are circa 2005-2007.
I loved to watch them again after a very long time and that brought some great memories. I will share some with you guys!Hope you like it! I have so many photos that i would like to share so let this be part 1 !





 OK, next time again more fashion and style related post. Sometimes it is fun to show some more personal stuff..You know?


Ok, this is unrelevant but i will post one of my favorite quotes. i am obsessed wit Bukowski.

"My dear,
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all.
Let it cling onto your back,
and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly,
but it’s much better to be killed by a lover."

- charles bukowski





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...